Aidons les jeunes


wholesale Self Adhesive Paper For Furniture< Sujet précédent  Sujet suivant >
Index du Forum -> Categorie 1 -> Forum
AuteurMessage
France.gif jthan1234
Noob



Messages : 9
Inscrit(e) le: 09/05/2019
Posté le 09/05/2019  
wholesale Self Adhesive Paper For Furniture
1.Product parameter list Material: PVC decoration FILM Thickness: 0.08/0.10mm Width: 122cm/48inch Roll Length: 19kg Patterns: different marble grain Application: Home/commericial (kitchen ,dinning room,living room) Available size: 5m/10m/20m/30m/50m Type: Self adhensive 2. Company Information Guangzhou Rayboard is a professional manufacturer of PVC decoration film ,which integrates calendering ,printing and laminating technology. The factory scale is covering 50000 square meters and the staffs are over 300. There are multiple five-color high speed printers and laminating machines that are able to provide professional, meticulous production and after-sales service for our customers. 3. Packing &Payment Thickness Range of pvc Foil Package(Meters/Roll)of pvc foil 0.12mm to 0.18mm 500 0.18mm -------- 100 16 Rolls/Pallet,10 Pallets/20GP Container Or according to you Payment Item FOB(Shenzhen)/CIF/EXW. Payment T/T,Western Union,Moneygram, Small Order 100% paid before shipping. Bulk Order 30% deposit paid after sales contract confirmed,the rest 70% paid before shipping. 4. Product Advantage 1. Superior Weathering Resistance It possesses some superiority in corrosion resistance, alkali resistance, chalking resistance of ultraviolet light. 2. Light Weight and Easy for Process The processing such as cutting, planning,Designers can also make the flexibility in the panel. The installation work is going to be easy and fast. For this reason, it can save the cost. 3. Coating Evenness & Diversified Colors Since applied the chemosynthesis treatment and Henkel film technology, the adhesion between the paint and panel becomes evener, having multiple colors. There is more space for your choice to the color with individuality. 4. Easy for Maintenance Since applied the chemosynthesis treatment and Henkel film technology, the adhesion between the paint and panel becomes evener, having multiple colors. There is more space for your choice to the color with individuality. 5. Impact Resistance The impact resistance and toughness are strong. The coating layer cannot be crashed when it’s bent. The panel cannot be damaged when in a strong windy and sandy condition. 5. Application Process Method Thickness (mm) Width (mm) Length/roll (meters) Application Membrane Press(vacuum press) 0.20-0.50 850-1420 100-300 office/home funiture,door,other interior finishing Wrapping Profiles 0.12-0.18 40-1240 300-600 frame,molding,door frame,Cover on all kinds of profiles including wood profile, aluminum profile, PVC profile Cold Laminating 0.12-0.20 1240-1280 300-500 Cover on all kinds of flat panels, such as wood panel, steel panel, aluminum panel, PVC panel for doors Hot Laminating 0.15-0.30 1000-1260 150-300 Self-adhesive 0.10-0.20 600-1220 5-50 Can be fixed on any smooth surface for furniture and interior decorations 6. FAQ: Q1:Are you manufacture? A:Yes,we are factory,but not just a factory,as we have sales team,own designers,own showroom ,can help buyers to decide which products are their best choice,and all your inquiry will be replyed within 24 hours Q2:Could you send me all your catalogues and price list? A:As we have more than thousands of items,even 1 item have different size and package,it is really too hard for us to send you all our catalogue and price list for you.Please inform me the items,size and packages you interested in ,so we can offer you the price list you want for your reference . Q3:Could you send me some samples? A:We can offer free samples for your evaluation,but the sample delivery charge should you pay. Q4:Could you make my own designs? A:Yes,we can,pls show your designs to our salesman firstly. Q5:What's your Delivery Time? In generally, the delivery time is 18 days-25 days.We will make the delivery as soon as possible with the guaranted quality. Q6:What is the convenient way to pay? A: T/T ,Paypal and Western Union are accepted,and if you have a better idea , please feel free to share with us . Q7:Which mode of transport would be better? In general,we advice to make delivery by sea which is cheap and safe.Also we respect your views of other transportation as well. wholesale Self Adhesive Paper For Furniture website:http://www.rayboard-tech.com/pvc-decorative-film/self-adhesive-paper-for-furniture/

Revenir en haut | Permalien